Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
checkQ checkQ is offline

Default I would like to find and rplace a list of words with code numbers

Hello all,

I have a word file with over 99 pages. Each page has a client name on it. I
would like to find each client name and print a code number at the top of
the page that corresponds to that specific client. maybe it could be in the
page number or it could be anywhere in the upper left side of the page. I
think a macro would work.

Thanks a million