Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kcmiller71 kcmiller71 is offline

Default Word 2007 Pull Downs

How can I reset a pull down after I check to see the preview. Example:
I insert a pull down into a form
I set the three options into the properties
turn off desgin mode under developer
click on the new pull down to check for proper operation
selection is chosen
-but when I turn on the design mode again, the selection remains.....
Is it possible to reset the pull down back to the "choose an item" prompt?

Please help!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The new content controls for 2007 are somewhat underdeveloped. If you are
creating a form, you will probably have more success using the legacy fields
palette. http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Classic%20Form%20Controls.htm will make
this even more accessible - and will make the form compatible with earlier
Word versions, which many (most?) people are still using.