Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Matt D Matt D is offline

Default Change Multilevel List Number Style in Word 2007

So I started creating a document using the multilevel list to number my
headings. When I started the document all of the headings were left aligned.
Now I have been asked by my boss to change the format to make them indented
as the subsections get lower and lower in the levels. Something like this
1.
1.1.
1.2.
1.2.1.
etc.
Is there an easy way to change formatting for all of the headers? There is
a style already included in Word 2007 that is what I want, I just can get it
to apply to all of the headings at once.