Jimmy

Default mail merge email attachment problems

Trying to do a mail merge email, but the attachments are not being attached
to all the emails. I have manually attached them, but when I send it off,
nothing is attached.

Thanks
Peter Jamieson

Mail merge won't actually send attachments in addition to the Word document
itself (if you chose to send the output as attachments). If you want to send
attachments, have a look at Doug Robbins' article at

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/mailmerge/...ttachments.htm

Peter Jamieson