McHaslam

Default How can I make Avery L7162 Address labels print correctly?

We are having exactly the same problem since our system was updated to 2003,
have looked at all the possibilities mentioned and still cannot resolve the
problem. What is happening?

"Stonehill" wrote:

I find that using Word 2003 I cannot print a sheet of Avery L7162 labels
correctly - it starts OK but by the time the printing gets to the bottom of
the page it has gone wrong. I have tried altering various settings but
without success. I am using a Canon Smartbase MPC600F printer.

Can anyone help?

Mresults

I am having the same problem using Avery 8160 labels or any label size. And
I tried creating and printing labels from two different computers and two
different printers. The same verticle shrinking occurs in the print. So
much so that the last line of labels is blank.

I checked the page size and scaling and it prints the same either way.

This is crazy! What am I doing wrong? I am using Word 2003. Please help...

"Stonehill" wrote:

I find that using Word 2003 I cannot print a sheet of Avery L7162
labels correctly - it starts OK but by the time the printing gets to
the bottom of the page it has gone wrong. I have tried altering
various settings but without success. I am using a Canon Smartbase
MPC600F printer.

Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Goulds Goulds is offline

I have looked over these old posts, i am having the same problem, I have also
tried printing on plain paper and still prints the same. Driving me crazy, I
have a big mailout to do and don't feel like printing individually or writing

"Stonehill" wrote:

I find that using Word 2003 I cannot print a sheet of Avery L7162
labels correctly - it starts OK but by the time the printing gets
to the bottom of the page it has gone wrong. I have tried altering
various settings but without success. I am using a Canon Smartbase
MPC600F printer.

Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

1. You have added a header/footer to normal.dot (rename normal.dot)
2. The page size set in the printer properties doesn't match the page size
of the label sheet.
3. You have a scaling option set in the zoom section of the print dialog
4. Your printer has poor paper handling. Some printers will slip when faced
with label stock and thus are incapable of feeding the label correctly.
Cleaning the rollers in the print path may help.

As you have eliminated 4 - check out the other three.