Carol

Default Label printing

I'm using Office 2003 and when I print labels on my Epson Stylus printer even
though the Print Layout and Outline views show the text in the right location
the actual printed text is consistently in the wrong place on all my labels.
Any ideas?? Many Thx

rkd998

I'm wondering if this is related to a problem I'm having with envelopes. The
addresses on the 1st envelope are placed properly, but on the next envelope
the addresses are placed incorrectly. I've posted a question to this board
with the approximate time stamp of 12/31/04 5:20 MST. Does your 1st label
print properly and follow-on labels print improperly? If so, after the
incorrect printing is the problem corrected if Word is shut down & then
re-launched?

rkd998

"Carol" wrote:

I'm using Office 2003 and when I print labels on my Epson Stylus printer even
though the Print Layout and Outline views show the text in the right location
the actual printed text is consistently in the wrong place on all my labels.
Any ideas?? Many Thx

Label printing Queen B Microsoft Word Help 0 December 30th 04 07:01 PM
Label Printing problems Rainbow Microsoft Word Help 1 December 24th 04 11:43 PM
Label Template ll Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 05:05 PM
label does not fit on one page! Attila Microsoft Word Help 8 December 7th 04 03:55 PM
I want to print a single label and I have already used the label s Lyn M Microsoft Word Help 1 November 24th 04 04:39 PM