Tired of glitches

Default How do I remove justification in (ONLY) last line of a paragraph?

I'm typing a document in two fully justified columns. The last two words of
the last paragraph look really stupid, but I can't seem to turn the
justification off without affecting the whole paragraph. I have spent far too
much time trying to solve this. If there is no solution, please let me know.
Jay Freedman

Tired of glitches wrote:
I'm typing a document in two fully justified columns. The last two
words of the last paragraph look really stupid, but I can't seem to
turn the justification off without affecting the whole paragraph. I
have spent far too much time trying to solve this. If there is no
solution, please let me know.

You want "justification" and NOT "full justification". Select the text and
press Ctrl+J (instead of Shift+Ctrl+J).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman