Neron

Default Toolbar and style problem in Word

Situation:
I create a new toolbar by rmb-clicking on the mail toolbar = customize
= toolbars = new
I then add default Word styles to the toolbar using the (rmb-click =
customize =) Commands= Styles and then dragging 'Normal', 'Heading 1'
etc to the toolbar I just created.

P:
Using the template with this toolbar in an English version of word
won't cause any problems. But then when I open the template in an other
languageversion of Word (eg Dutch) I can't use the toolbar because the
'Normal' or the 'Heading 1' style is not present (in dutch these
default word-styles are called 'Standaard' and 'Kop 1')

Q:
Does anyone know how to solve this problem other than creating new
styles with a new name based on the default styles (for reasons of
compatibility with exsisting doc's)?

--
Neron