Ray

Default Justification on the line and subsequent lines

I have used several tabs on one line and need to put a justification on the
last tab so any text is entered thereafter will be fully justified on the
line and all subsequent lines. Can someone advise how to enable and disable
this feature.

Thanks,

Ray

Ray

Suzanne,

No, I am not looking for a right-aligned tab at the right margin.

I have several tabs on one line and need to justify the line between the
last tab and right margin on the line and any subsequent lines right below
it. Something likes below:-

88888 88888 888888888888
888888888888
888888888888

Thanks,

Ray

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
It sounds like what you're looking for is a right-aligned tab at the right
margin. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/SettingTabs.htm

so
all may benefit.

"Ray" wrote in message
I have used several tabs on one line and need to put a justification on

the
last tab so any text is entered thereafter will be fully justified on the
line and all subsequent lines. Can someone advise how to enable and

disable
this feature.

Thanks,

Ray

Daiya Mitchell

That would be a hanging indent. Set it up in Format | Paragraph (on the
Indentation: Special dropdown). Depending on where you want the second and
subsequent lines to start, you may also need to go to Format | Tabs to make
sure the second tab location matches the hanging indent setting.

"Ray" wrote in message
I have used several tabs on one line and need to put a justification on

the
last tab so any text is entered thereafter will be fully justified on the
line and all subsequent lines. Can someone advise how to enable and

disable
this feature.

Thanks,

Ray

Then apply Justified alignment to the paragraph and set a hanging tab where
you want the text to wrap back to. Word will automatically set a tab stop at
the hanging indent position, but you'll need another tab stop where you want
the second chunk of text.

"Ray" wrote in message
Suzanne,

No, I am not looking for a right-aligned tab at the right margin.

I have several tabs on one line and need to justify the line between the
last tab and right margin on the line and any subsequent lines right below
it. Something likes below:-

88888 88888 888888888888
888888888888
888888888888

Thanks,

Ray

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
It sounds like what you're looking for is a right-aligned tab at the

right
margin. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/SettingTabs.htm

newsgroup
so