Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
lgottlieb_colorado

Default Problem printing mail-merged labels in Word 2002

Labels merged in Word from Excel spreadsheet or data exported from Outlook
won't print. Tried on 2 different computers and 2 different printers.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Just what happens when you try to print them?

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"lgottlieb_colorado" wrote in
message ...
Labels merged in Word from Excel spreadsheet or data exported from Outlook
won't print. Tried on 2 different computers and 2 different printers.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
John S. Francis

I'm having the same problem, I think. I can merge successfully, after a lot
of heartache(!), but when I instruct printing, blank sheets appear on the
printer preview.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Just what happens when you try to print them?

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"lgottlieb_colorado" wrote in
message ...
Labels merged in Word from Excel spreadsheet or data exported from Outlook
won't print. Tried on 2 different computers and 2 different printers.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Did you look at the article to which I referred the OP

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"John S. Francis" John S. wrote in
message ...

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Just what happens when you try to print them?

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"lgottlieb_colorado" wrote
in
message ...
Labels merged in Word from Excel spreadsheet or data exported from
Outlook
won't print. Tried on 2 different computers and 2 different printers.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
John S. Francis

Thanks but yes I did read it and it was not helpful. However, my problem has
gone away but I'm not quite sure why. I think it has sometihng to do with the
settings in Print/Options and then to make sur ethat Hidden text is checked.
Not sure of this is it but the probelm has gone away. Thanks