Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ramakanth

Default Dropdown menu in Word,Excel 2003 Open dialog box is taking long ti

Dropdown menu in Word,Excel 2003 Open dialog box is taking long time, Please
help me this is very much annoying me. Thankyou.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

Right-click on the My Computer icon on the Windows desktop,
left-click on Disconnect Network Drive, and disconnect any mapped
drives that are not currently available.