Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DaddyBear

Default how do I get Word 2003 to print ALL pages of a booklet?

I have a 16 page booklet set up (2 pages to a landscaped sheet).. looks all
right in print preview etc... all seems well until it is printed... it only
prints 8 pages of the document... why? No matter what I do....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DaddyBear

How kind of you to answer so professionally. I gave the info. It did noot
change. I am using Windows 2003.. booklet template...all looks great... total
16 pages in document... pages 1-8... what more is there?

"DaddyBear" wrote in message
I have a 16 page booklet set up (2 pages to a landscaped sheet).. looks all
right in print preview etc... all seems well until it is printed... it
only
prints 8 pages of the document... why? No matter what I do....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DaddyBear

My printer does not say for me to do that and, I was reading (uh oh hhaah)
that if that was the case, the printer should prompt you to flip the paper...
this just prints 8 pages and that's it. I will look further into this
though. That makes more sense .. I am trying to do it for my wife's
employer and it is driving me NUTS! Thank you for a kind answer.

"DaddyBear" wrote in message
I have a 16 page booklet set up (2 pages to a landscaped sheet).. looks

all
right in print preview etc... all seems well until it is printed... it

only
prints 8 pages of the document... why? No matter what I do....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

What printer do you have - brand and model number.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I'm guessing it's waiting for you to turn those eight pages over so it
can
print the backs.

so
all may benefit.

"DaddyBear" wrote in message
I have a 16 page booklet set up (2 pages to a landscaped sheet).. looks

all
right in print preview etc... all seems well until it is printed... it

only
prints 8 pages of the document... why? No matter what I do....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I just downloaded the manual - there's no mention of it being capable of
printing duplex automatically.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"DaddyBear" wrote in message
HP 2110 all-in-one

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

What printer do you have - brand and model number.

--

JoAnn PaulesT
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I'm guessing it's waiting for you to turn those eight pages over so it
can
print the backs.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"DaddyBear" wrote in message
I have a 16 page booklet set up (2 pages to a landscaped sheet)..
looks
all
right in print preview etc... all seems well until it is printed...
it
only
prints 8 pages of the document... why? No matter what I do....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DaddyBear

Yes, I know... anyway, I found how to set th eprinter and it has done okay
now... just does not stop and tell me to turn the pages over, so.... old age
and senility will not allow me to do it right.. hahah... maybe the wife or
her boss can figure that all out... their printer does print both sides at
once...
Thanks for the help.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

I just downloaded the manual - there's no mention of it being capable of
printing duplex automatically.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"DaddyBear" wrote in message
HP 2110 all-in-one

"DaddyBear" wrote in message
I have a 16 page booklet set up (2 pages to a landscaped sheet)..
looks
all
right in print preview etc... all seems well until it is printed...
it
only
prints 8 pages of the document... why? No matter what I do....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

OTOH, if a printer doesn't duplex automatically and you haven't checked
"Manual duplex" in the Print dialog, Word should be printing all the pages.
It does here.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
I just downloaded the manual - there's no mention of it being capable of
printing duplex automatically.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"DaddyBear" wrote in message
HP 2110 all-in-one

"DaddyBear" wrote in message
I have a 16 page booklet set up (2 pages to a landscaped sheet)..
looks
all
right in print preview etc... all seems well until it is

printed...
it
only
prints 8 pages of the document... why? No matter what I do....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Not all printer drivers tell you that. Sometimes you have to use the common
sense that you were born with. (I don't mean you personally.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

I just downloaded the manual - there's no mention of it being capable of
printing duplex automatically.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]