Dave

Default Why Is This Happening?

--When I try to print out a term paper it prints out in a strange format.
Instead of each line being in equal length as the one above it, the 2nd line
is only about half the length of the previous line. Once the sentence goes
about 1/2 way, it continues on the next line as a normal length sentence. the
process repeats itself with the line after that being only a about 1/2 way in
length. How do I change this so it will print out normally?
thanks.

Doug Robbins

Click on the ¶ button to reveal the end of paragraph marks (¶) and manual
page breaks. You will probably find some in the broken lines. Remove the
ones that are causing a problem.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP