Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sparrow77

Default how can I wrap text around an inserted picture in word?

I have inserted a picture into my word document, but want the text to be
written around it. Does anyone know how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Right-click on your picture and select Format Picture. Click on the Layout
Tab and select Sqare and then Advanced and both sides. I hope this is
helpful to you.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Sparrow77" wrote:

I have inserted a picture into my word document, but want the text to be
written around it. Does anyone know how to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Right-Click the picture, go to Format Picture - Layout, then choose the type
of wrapping behavior you prefer. There is also a Text Wrapping button on the
Picture Toolbar.

HTH |:)

"Sparrow77" wrote:

I have inserted a picture into my word document, but want the text to be
written around it. Does anyone know how to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Click on the picture to select it. On the Picture toolbar, click on the dog
icon to open the Text Wrapping menu. Select Square or Tight wrapping. As
Carol and CyberTaz have suggested, the wrapping options can be fine-tuned by
using Layout Advanced in the Format Picture dialog.