Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KellyW

Default how to get legend off top of chart?

I've got Word 2003 and charts created within a document are showing fine on
the screen but are printing with the legend (whether below or to the right)
partially covering the chart graphics themselves, in effect obscuring part of
the graph. I've tried everything to no avail. How to fix? Thanks much --