Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Marc

Default I'm having trouble getting the text to wrap around a picture!

I've trying to make up some business cards and that how I found the problem.
I'm using Word 97. I've inserted the my companies logo as a BMP and than a
GIF and go to "Format Picture" and the setting for wrapping the text are all
grayed out. But I tried just a GIF that I downloaded of the internet and it
worked fine. What could I be doing wrong?

Marc