Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alan

Default move cursor below text box

I use text boxes in Word 2003 documents, but I can't make an insertion point
below (outside) the text box so as to continue the document text. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Make sure there is a paragraph, outside the textbox, positioned where you
want. Textboxes are floating -- you can put them anywhere on the page -- but
the text outside the textboxes is not. It has to work its way down the page
from top to bottom. Try experimenting with the text-wrapping settings for
the textbox.