Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GVDLS

Default Adobe Acrobat

I have links in my Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional file that work fine while
in Adobe. However, when I upload the Adobe file to our intranet site, the
links no longer work. How can I get the links to work on our intranet site?
Thanks,GVDLS
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

This newsgroup is for questions about Microsoft Word, and your
question appears to be completely unrelated and off-topic here.
You might try asking in the user forums available on Adobe's website.