Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SAR SAR is offline

Default error message - ERROR LAUNCHING BROWSER

When I try to launch the browser from WORD in order to go to the Microsoft or
other website to find templetes, etc, I get ERROR LAUNCHING BROWSER.

When I click on a link in an email message using OUTLOOK I also get a
message asking what Browser to use.

This just started happening when I bought a new computer and new Office XP.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Which version of IE are you using? Do you have it set for the default
browser?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"SAR" wrote in message
When I try to launch the browser from WORD in order to go to the Microsoft
or
other website to find templetes, etc, I get ERROR LAUNCHING BROWSER.

When I click on a link in an email message using OUTLOOK I also get a
message asking what Browser to use.

This just started happening when I bought a new computer and new Office
XP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SAR SAR is offline

Thanks for the reply. I reset the internet settings to the default and now
everything works just fine.
Sherald

"SAR" wrote in message
When I try to launch the browser from WORD in order to go to the Microsoft
or
other website to find templetes, etc, I get ERROR LAUNCHING BROWSER.

When I click on a link in an email message using OUTLOOK I also get a
message asking what Browser to use.

This just started happening when I bought a new computer and new Office
XP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It can be the simplest things sometimes. Glad to hear you're back up and
running fine now.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]