Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peggy Peggy is offline

Default my doc document is received as a dat document when emailed

When I send a word document to someone via outlook, the recipient receives a
dat file and cannot open it.
Help!
Thank you.
Peggy Parks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278061 "Winmail.dat
attachments are included in received e-mail messages in Outlook
2002 or in Outlook 2003" and
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197064 "Winmail.dat attachments
are included in received messages in Outlook 2000".