Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alex Alex is offline

Default Word 2007 Send as " Email, PDF/XPS attachment" commands are disabl

Hi, somehow in the word 2007 menu, the "email", "email as PDF", and "email as
XPS" in the [Send] submenu are disabled; however, the "Internet Fax" option
is enabled. This only happen in word 2007, but all options are enabled under
PowerPoint 2007. Can you let me know what is the problem why the email as
attachment options are not available in word 2007?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

What build are you using?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote