Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Default How to print image on the first page so page prints no white edge

That's a printer problem. Printers will not print to the edge of a page.
Even professional printers need to print on oversized paper and then trim the
page down in order to create an image that covers the entire page.

Sorry.

Fred

"freddymio" wrote:

WORD: I want to print an image on the first page but no dot want white edges
when printing. Image does covers whole page on print layout view, but not
when pirnting.