Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
don don is offline

Default Table Rotate

I have a table that was created on a Landscape view. I need to convert the
document layout to Portrait, but would like to rotate the table 90 degrees.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
don don is offline

Thanks Susan. I saw that post (that "D" is not me). I tried the recommended
transpose and it didn't work for me. The Merged Cells are skewed and is to
the point of non-usable. Closest I could get was to paste as a jpeg and
rotate that, but the text is blurred. Thanks for your iinput.