NG

Default Spellchecker

The spellchecker reads this sentence: "The connect points within the solution
a", highlights this as an error and tries to correct me to "The connect
points within the solution is" or "The connect points within the solutions
are"
This is a basic error in the use of English.

There are many other examples of this in the spellchecker for Word in Office
2003.

The spelling checker is not highlighting any of this; the grammar checker
is. No one ever claimed that Word's grammar checker was of much use, but I'm
guessing that in this case it's confused by the use of "connect" as
(apparently) an adjective. If you used "connection points," it might be less
confused.