Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gator Gator is offline

Default Label Printing

There isn't an Avery label number in the label list. There isn't the page
size available in the page size options in the custom label screen. I'm
using Word 2003.
How do I get all the right dimensions for my label?
--
Gator

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Avery has templates for most of the label sizes on their web site.
www.avery.com
Online labels have templates as well in Avery compatible sizes
http://www.onlinelabels.com/

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

label printing Matt Mailmerge 1 June 28th 07 06:17 PM
Label printing exceeds area of label, why John A Hartley. New Users 3 March 5th 07 07:17 PM
Label Printing davemel Microsoft Word Help 1 September 11th 06 12:14 PM
Label printing JFK New Users 26 November 23rd 05 04:51 AM
Label printing Queen B Microsoft Word Help 0 December 30th 04 07:01 PM