Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
millin millin is offline

Default Exporting Tracked Changes in MS Word 2003

Hello,

I would like to do a couple of things in Microsoft word. I am currently
running word 2003.
I would like to export tracked changes that were made to a document to a
separate file (ideally to excel).
I would like to show the tracked changes in a table within word doc.
I would like to merge multiple docs with tracked changes and have all
changes appears tracked by reviewer in the merged doc.

thanks in advance