Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mz mz is offline

Default Returning to main body of Word 2007 document in Web Layout view

My Word 2007 document contains a main body of text and footnotes; I view it
in web layout view. How, after clicking on a footnote and working with the
footnote text, do I return to the location of the footnote number in the main
body of the text. Is there some kind of "Return" button or keyboard shortcut,
such as in Internet Explorer?
--
MZ
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can double-click the footnote mark to return to the document body.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"MZ" wrote in message
My Word 2007 document contains a main body of text and footnotes; I view
it
in web layout view. How, after clicking on a footnote and working with the
footnote text, do I return to the location of the footnote number in the
main
body of the text. Is there some kind of "Return" button or keyboard
shortcut,
such as in Internet Explorer?
--
MZ

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message ...
You can double-click the footnote mark to return to the document body.

Clarification: Double-click the footnote *number*.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

--