Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sandy sandy is offline

Default hyperlinks don't work

I've inserted hyperlinks and they don't open. I reset the option and removed
the checkmark in 'use CTRL + Click to follow hyperlink' and it still doesn't
work.

Help - any words of advice?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Sandy,

What version of Word?
How are you inserting the hyperlinks?
Are they to documents or web pages?
Do you get an error message or ???

===========

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sandy sandy is offline

2003
I'm using the 'insert, hyperlink' function
they are to web pages
I don't get any error messages

Some of the links in the doc work and others don't. I'm really mystified.

Thank you