Monte

Default how can I format additional fractions, like 13/16

How can I, in Word 2002, format additional fractions? 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 work
fine but anything else appears just as I typed it in this note instead of
changing to a regular fractional format (like you would write it with a pen),
Thanks!
Graham Mayor

There is a variety of possibilities - see:

http://www.gmayor.com/createfraction.htm
or
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Formatted_Fractions.htm
or