Thrifty

Default My spell check is not working ?

I've gone through and checked the right boxes ?? It has always worked fine ??
It does the auto updates. This has blowen my mind. It keeps telling me the
spell check is completed. Nothing is marked or underlined ??
I have not a clue, what is going on. Could it be the macros ??
Herb Tyson [MVP]

What version of Word is this? Is it possible that the text is marked as "Do
not check"? Take a look at Tools - Language - Set Language, and make sure
that Do Not Check Spelling Or Grammar is not ticked. (In earlier versions of
Word, this might be called No Proofing.)

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Thrifty" wrote in message
I've gone through and checked the right boxes ?? It has always worked fine
??
It does the auto updates. This has blowen my mind. It keeps telling me the
spell check is completed. Nothing is marked or underlined ??
I have not a clue, what is going on. Could it be the macros ??

Thrifty

XP office Standard 2002 - the spell check is off ? I have gone through the
options list. This was working fine, since I've owned it. All updates are
good. sp3 ? I wonder?
I would hate to uninstall, then reinstall. issshhh Something is really
weird. I have good antispyware,ect,ect