Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ll ll is offline

Default word 2007 experienced a problem opening a .docx file it saved

i felt shocked and disappointed to see that even having installed service
pack 1 in office 2007, i have an incident where i created a new document
based on a business plan template and after entering more data to it, and
clicking the save button to save it (it was in .docx format, average file
size), i cannot open the document immediately after closing it. i tried to
follow word's suggestion by repairing the document etc, but failed. So I now
have a document that cannot be recovered even in the supposedly improved Word
or recoverability in XML format. I run it on Windows XP SP2 Traditional
Chinese version with symantec corp antivirus installed.