Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Matt Matt is offline

Default Paste Special Link to Excel

Hi,

I read a few other post and what best describes my situation is Paste
Special. I want to show a link of certain rows and columns (A1 to H 11) and
have that be updated in Word when I change it in excel. But the problem I
found is that when I copy those cells in excel and paste special into word it
does not give me the option to click the paste link button. Does anyone know
why this is?