Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Natasha

Default how many letters can i create in word with a mail merge?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

People have reported performance issues when trying to merge more than about
5,000 at a time necessitating it to be done in batches, but there is no
theoretical limit other than that imposed by your data source e.g.in Excel,
you would be limited to oops, I thought that it was something like 32,000,
but just checking with Excel 2007, I see that has been increased to
1,048,575.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.