AgingBull

Default how do i undock documents on the desktop to move them separately

I am running Office 2003. I would like to be able to open separate windows
for more than one document in Word. If i click the start icon for Word, it
just adds another blank document to the Word program already running. I have
accidentally achieved the result i am looking for, but i don't know how i did
it!

CyberTaz

If Word is already running, don't "start" Word again. Instead, use FileOpen
to open any existing files. Each file will open in a separate document
window.

Good Luck |:)

On 8/16/05 3:49 PM, in article
, "AgingBull"