Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Samedy Samedy is offline

Default Clipart: Selecting entire picture vs objects in pictures

*I posted this in the graphics section, but didn't get any responses.

Every now and then after I have inserted a clipart picture I go to resize the
image, and accidentally get into a mode where I can change the size of the
different aspects of the pictures. Instead of changing the size of the whole
image, I just change one thing.

I seem to get into this mode by accidentally clicking somewhere on the
picture, however I always have a difficult time getting out of this mode. I
normally just end up deleting the whole thing and reinserting the picture and
starting again.

How can I easily get back into the mode where I select the clipart and Word
treats the picture like one image, instead of a series of objects?