Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Well Intentioned Well Intentioned is offline

Default Corrupted Documents?

Word was working fine but recently without warning when I opened documents
all that I could see was a mass of little squares (best way I can describe).
This only happened with certain (more recent) documents. I installed 07 to
replace 03 but this did not help.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank-you