Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RGreen RGreen is offline

Default trust center 2007 : macro settings grayed out

We've recently installed Office 2007. We need to change the Macro Settings
on the Trust Center settings. There are four of us testing. 2 of the users
can make the necessary adjustments. The other two users can not. The
options are all grayed out. What would cause this? Any solution?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

This is one possibility:

if you work in an organization, your system administrator might have changed
the default settings to prevent anyone from changing any settings

You might check with your system administrator.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones