Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sid dAmot Sid dAmot is offline

Default How do I delete a subdocument that seems to have locked iteself?

I have just tried for the first time to combine a set of documents by using a
master document in word. One of the documents has been repeated in the
series (by accedent) and has locked itself. There seems to be no way of
getting rid of it since it does not indicate that it is locked except when I
try to change it or delete it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

See the article "How to recover a Master Document" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...MasterDocs.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.