Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Cochran John Cochran is offline

Default Printing pages with markup

Is is possible to print with markup just those pages in a document that have
markup?

For example, I have a 300 page document that has new comments on only about
20 pages. I would like to print just those 20 pages along with the comments
on those pages. The remaining 280 pages, I do not want to print.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The most basic way would simply be to list the pages you want to print
in the Print Dialog.

Or, you could print only the Comments.