Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Emily Shan Emily Shan is offline

Default Windows cannot open Word file...

Hi, I have a problem when I try to open my Word files.

When I double click it, it shows "Windows cannot open 'file name'. Please
make sure you type the name correctly and then try again."

My system is Vista, and it is Office 2007. I tried everything that I can do
to fix it, but all the Word files still cannot be open. I even reinstalled
it, but the problem is still there...

Is there anyone can tell me what is wrong with it? I need to do my homework...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
The Code Cage Team[_5_] The Code Cage Team[_5_] is offline

Emily Shan;371410 Wrote:
Hi, I have a problem when I try to open my Word files.

When I double click it, it shows "Windows cannot open 'file name'.
Please
make sure you type the name correctly and then try again."

My system is Vista, and it is Office 2007. I tried everything that I
can do
to fix it, but all the Word files still cannot be open. I even
reinstalled
it, but the problem is still there...

Is there anyone can tell me what is wrong with it? I need to do my
homework...Will the file open if you try and open it immediately after the error?

--
The Code Cage Team

Regards,
The Code Cage Team