Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
toney toney is offline

Default Printing non-printable characters

I'm trying to put together a training document for Word, and I'd like to
insert the "non-printing characters" as symbols so they'll print. But I can't
find them ANYWHERE in the symbols gallery. How do I put the space mark, tab
mark, line break symbols, etc. into my document? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Have a look at this:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm
I am sure the characters are on the special characters listing, ie ΒΆ is
ALT+0182 but not sure about most of the other, but at least you can
copy/paste these into your document.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"toney" wrote:

I'm trying to put together a training document for Word, and I'd like to
insert the "non-printing characters" as symbols so they'll print. But I can't
find them ANYWHERE in the symbols gallery. How do I put the space mark, tab
mark, line break symbols, etc. into my document? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Screenshot - try SnagIt.
http://www.techsmith.com/screen-capture.asp