Chad

Default Creating multiple table of contents

In help, I learned that I can make several Table of Contents by marking text.
For Table of Contents, I am indexing with the letter C. For Table of
Figures, I am indexing with the letter F.

However, the coding is not working. I looked at the code for the Table of
Contents which is {TOC \f \h \z} and it works. So for the Table of Figures,
I put in {TOC \f C \h \z} and it is not working. Any ideas?

The help menu shows how to mark with a different letter, but not how to look
up the references to this letter. I am not able to locate any references to
this anywhere.

Thanks,

Chad

Yes I inserted TC fields that included the C identifier. However, when you
go to Insert, Reference, Index and Tables, it doesn't ask you for the C
identfier anywhere.

Any ideas?

"Chad" wrote in message
In help, I learned that I can make several Table of Contents by marking

text.
For Table of Contents, I am indexing with the letter C. For Table of
Figures, I am indexing with the letter F.

However, the coding is not working. I looked at the code for the Table of
Contents which is {TOC \f \h \z} and it works. So for the Table of

Figures,
I put in {TOC \f C \h \z} and it is not working. Any ideas?

The help menu shows how to mark with a different letter, but not how to

look
up the references to this letter. I am not able to locate any references

this anywhere.

Thanks,

You have to edit the TOC field manually, which it would appear you have now
done.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Did you insert TC fields that include the C indentifier? If not, try

using
the Table of Figures tab of the dialog, which will build your TOF
automatically from figure captions.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.