Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Promenade Promenade is offline

Default How to write in hieroglyphics

My sister wants to cancel something on Google Earth but it is has to be done
in hieroglyphics. Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com is offline

Can anyone help? Probably not, since this is a forum for asking questions
about Microsoft Word, and AFAIK, there's no relationship between Word and
Google Earth. Perhaps your sister should ask somebody at Google about it.
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups - no
membership required!

"Promenade" wrote:

My sister wants to cancel something on Google Earth but it is has to be done
in hieroglyphics. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Hieroglyphics? Hieroglyphics haven't been used since about 400 CE.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Promenade" wrote in message
My sister wants to cancel something on Google Earth but it is has to be
done
in hieroglyphics. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com is offline

Joanne,

I suspect it's probably one of those "type the characters you see in the
box" verification things designed to make sure that it's not a bot that's
filling out the form; sometimes those look like hieroglyphics. I've always
wondered what would happen if somebody tried to _literally_ type the
characters in the box. Now I know... ;-P