Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marcelo VC Marcelo VC is offline

Default I can't alterate my document anymore

Some paragraph signs were showing and I tried all the ways possible to delete
them. I don't even remember all things I clicked in and changed. But now I
solved my problem, but unfortunately I can't alterate the previous formatting
or delete what's been in the document before. I can type new words, but can't
delete or change the old ones. Need help ASAP! Thanks in advance...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Have you, by any chance, inadvertently activated track changes? If so, you
should be able to accept all of the changes and then turn off the tracking
feature. For more, see
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...l#AcceptReject.

On the other hand, if you are saying that if you are restricted from
changing the document, talk to the person who created it.

If you are having problems with new documents that you create, try renaming
the Normal template (with Word closed).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP