Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
davelewis737 davelewis737 is offline

Default Curser Problem in New doc

How do I set the curser to the top of the doc. It opens in the middle.
--
davelewis737
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

File | Page Setup and on the Layout tab set the Page Vertical Alignment to
Top (it's probably set at Centre). Hope this solves your problem.
--
Rae Drysdale

"davelewis737" wrote:

How do I set the curser to the top of the doc. It opens in the middle.
--
davelewis737

jumping curser Brenda Microsoft Word Help 5 April 20th 09 11:58 PM
Word 2003 curser problem Nick Microsoft Word Help 2 February 24th 09 01:21 PM
Curser Problems Kayz Microsoft Word Help 1 December 14th 07 02:39 AM
curser speed Mal Microsoft Word Help 5 February 25th 06 05:38 PM
curser insertion beigum Microsoft Word Help 3 November 7th 05 01:33 AM