Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bodye Bodye is offline

Default Protecting sub docs within a master

Hi all,

I have about 70 word documents that I want to link together as sub documents
under a master doc. I want to do this so that I can search for specific
words within these 70 docs.

However, I want to make sure that these documents can't be accidentally
altered while they are all linked under the master. Is there a way to protect
them from alteration?

I can't PDF all the docs into one because the 70 docs are reguarly changing
and the PDF would quickly be out of date.

Thanks,
Bodye