GLA

Default view and print word documents without word with windows 98

I am using a windows 98SE and wish to know how I can view and print a WORD &
XLS file without word or convert to a PDF file so I can View and Printout?
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 02:19:02 -0700, GLA
wrote:

I am using a windows 98SE and wish to know how I can view and print a WORD &
XLS file without word or convert to a PDF file so I can View and Printout?

Download the Word Viewer for Word 97 - 2000 from this page:
It will let you view and print, but not edit.

There's a similar viewer for Word 2002 - 2003, but it won't run on
Windows 98. There's also an Excel 2003 viewer that won't run on your
system; I didn't find one that would.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman