Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dang Tran Dang Tran is offline

Default document is shifted when different users view it

I create a new document and inside a table, I use the tabs key to align 5
text columns. When other users open the same document, some tabs are missing
or added and the views are skewed or shifted for them.

We are using the same version of Word 2003 w/sp2.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dang Tran Dang Tran is offline

I have found out that MS Word will substitute a font if the remote user does
not have a particular font. That will shift the formatting around and
possibly moving to the next page. Selected all font as Arial and the other
users were able to see the alignment and formatting to what the author
intended.
Thanks for your help.