Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill HCCC Bill HCCC is offline

Default .DOC and .GIF Files

I have a word document that is comprised of a number of
correspondences/letters. I have another file, which is a .GIF File, which
contains the letter writer's signature. I want to combine the 2 files
together.

For example, the letter will say

Very truly yours,

Bill Kassar
Programmer

The .GIF File will have Bill Kassar's signature and I want to insert it, if
possible, in the lines that are between "Very truly yours" and "Bill Kassar"
on each letter.

Is this possible?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Insert Picture From file

If you're going to use it often, import it then define it as an AutoText
entry.

"Bill HCCC" wrote in message
I have a word document that is comprised of a number of
correspondences/letters. I have another file, which is a .GIF File, which
contains the letter writer's signature. I want to combine the 2 files
together.

For example, the letter will say

Very truly yours,

Bill Kassar
Programmer

The .GIF File will have Bill Kassar's signature and I want to insert it,
if
possible, in the lines that are between "Very truly yours" and "Bill
Kassar"
on each letter.

Is this possible?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus Opinicus is offline

"Bill HCCC" wrote

The .GIF File will have Bill Kassar's signature and I want to insert it,
if
possible, in the lines that are between "Very truly yours" and "Bill
Kassar"
on each letter.
Is this possible?

Easy. Set the cursor to where you want the signature to be. Click on:

Insert Picture From file

Navigate to the image.

Click on insert.

You may have to format (resize) the image to get it to look right.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com