rower

Default Track Changes in Footer not working properly

Why does the document accept all changes except for the changes in the
footer. I unprotect the document, accept all changes (It looks good at this
point), protect the document (still looks good), save it and close.
When I open it up again there are strike thrus on my page numbers in the
footer.

--
rower

rower

No, I need to keep track changes on and the document protected for track
changes in the event the other party I am working with needs to make a
change. However, if they do not need to make a change, I need to give them
the ability to print the document without any changes showing (i.e. the
footer problem). Word does not seem to support this?

"rower" wrote in message
Why does the document accept all changes except for the changes in the
footer. I unprotect the document, accept all changes (It looks good at

this
point), protect the document (still looks good), save it and close.
When I open it up again there are strike thrus on my page numbers in the
footer.

--
rower

Even in Final view, you still see problems.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Did you turn off Track Changes?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.